Varun Sharma was born on 4 February 1990 is a Jalandhar, Punjab, India an Indian film actor Comedian. He starts his studies at The Lawrence School in Sanawar, later transferring to Apeejay School in Jalandhar to complete Class 11 and 12. He obtained a bachelor’s degree in Media, Entertainment and Film Technology from ITFT Chandigarh. His father died on account of kidney failure once he was in the 10th class.
Varun Sharma has worked along with numerous renowned actors such as Ali Fazal, Pulkit Sharma, and Manjot Singh
Varun Sharma Biography
NAME – Varun Sharma
DATE OF BIRTH – 4 February 1990
BIRTHPLACE – Jalandhar, Punjab, India
SISTER – Nilima Sharma
ZODIAC SIGN – Aquarius
HEIGHT – 5 feet 10 inches
DEBUT MOVIE – Fukrey (2013)
MARITAL STATUS – Unmarried
Varun Sharma Career, Movie & Awards
In 2013, Sharma appeared in his first Bollywood film, the comedy-drama Fukrey, directed by Mrighdeep Singh Lamba. In 2014, he made his Punjabi debut with Yaaran Da Katchup. he has starred in Punjabi movie too. Varun Sharma commercialized many TV brands like Airtel, Virgin Mobile, Nissan Micra, and eBay.
who has starred in commercially successful films including Fukrey (2013) and Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon, in 2015. Following a series of financial failures, his highest-grossing releases came with the action comedies “Dilwale” in 2015, “Fukrey Returns” in 2017, In 2018, he appeared briefly alongside Govinda in the comedy FryDay, and “Chhichhore” 2019 and the same year Sharma starred in Arjun Patiala alongside Kriti Sanon and Diljit Dosanjh, “Khandaani Shafakhana” alongside Sonakshi Sinha and Badshah, Chhichhore alongside Rajput and Shraddha Kapoor.
His next film is Roohi Afzana which co-stars Rajkummar Rao and Janhvi Kapoor.
2020 “Jai Mummy Di” Cameo appearance as Young Sanju directed by Navjot Gulati, starring Sunny Singh and Sonnalli Seygall. “Roohi” is a 2021 Indian Hindi-language comedy horror film directed by Hardik Mehta. The film stars Rajkummar Rao, Janhvi Kapoor and Varun Sharma. “Cirkus” is a 2022 Indian Hindi-language period comedy film directed and produced by Rohit Shetty. The film stars Ranveer Singh and Varun Sharma in dual roles alongside Pooja Hegde and Jacqueline Fernandez.
“Fukrey 3” will be released in theater on September 7, 2023. Mrighdeep Singh Lamba returns as the director after helming the first two parts — “Fukrey” 2013 and “Fukrey Returns”. The buddy comedy film franchise follows the story of four friends played by Pulkit Samrat (Hunny), Varun Sharma (Choocha), Manjot Singh (Laali) and Ali Fazal (Zafar), who come together to make easy money. The series also features Richa Chadha as local gangster Bholi Punjaban and Pankaj Tripathi as a hustler, Pandit Ji. In the threequel, Ali Fazal will not reprise his role and the actor was also missing from the first look posters of the upcoming film.
“Fukrey 3” The first look posters of the upcoming film
Varun Sharma won Star Guild Awards Best Performance In A Comic Role in 2013 film Fukrey and the second Zee Cine Awards won Best Actor In A Comic Role in the same film.
Varun Sharma Facts
He never even eaten a mongo in his whole life.
In the year 2014, Varun Sharma starred in the Punjabi movie titled Yaaran Da Katchup.
- Varun Sharma was born on February 4, 1990, in Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
- He completed his schooling from The Lawrence School, Sanawar, and graduated with a degree in Media, Entertainment, and Film Technology from ITFT Chandigarh.
- Varun made his acting debut in 2013 with the Bollywood film “Fukrey”, in which he played the character of Choocha. The film was a commercial success and received critical acclaim.
- He has since appeared in several other Bollywood films, including “Dolly Ki Doli,” “Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon,” “Fukrey Returns,” and “Chhichhore.”
- Varun has won several awards for his performances, including the Best Comedian award at the Zee Cine Awards and the Star Guild Awards for his role in “Fukrey.”
- He is also a trained theater actor and has performed in several plays.
- Varun is known for his comic timing and has been compared to actors like Paresh Rawal and Johnny Lever.
- He is active on social media and has a significant following on Instagram and Twitter.
- In his free time, Varun enjoys traveling and playing cricket.
- Varun Sharma is also an advocate for mental health awareness and has spoken openly about his struggles with anxiety and depression.
Hope you are satisfied with the information of Varun Sharma from us, please forgive us if any wrong information has been presented by us.