Taapsee Pannu was born on 1 August 1987 is an Indian actress. She did her schooling at the Mata Jai Kaur Public School in Ashok Vihar, Delhi. who works primarily in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi films. Taapsee made her cinematic debut in 2010 with K. Raghavendra Rao’s romantic musical Jhummandi Naadam.
Taapsee Pannu Biography
Taapsee Pannu was born on 1 August 1987 in New Delhi. She is of Punjabi descent. Parents: Father Dilmohan Singh Pannu, Mother Nirmaljeet pannu, Sister : Shagun Pannu She did her schooling at the Mata Jai Kaur Public School in Ashok Vihar. Delhi. After completing her graduation in Computer Science Engineering from the Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology in New Delhi, she worked as a software engineer. Height: 1.65 m. She became a full-time model after she auditioned and was selected for Channel V’s talent show Get Gorgeous, which eventually led her to act.
Taapsee Pannu has appeared in numerous print and television commercials and won several titles during her modeling days, including “Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face” and “Safi Femina Miss Beautiful Skin” at the 2008 Femina Miss India contest. As a model, she endorsed brands such as Reliance Trends, Red FM 93.5, UniStyle Image, Coca-Cola, Motorola, Pantaloon, PVR Cinemas, Standard Chartered Bank, Dabur, Airtel, Tata Docomo, World Gold Council, Havells and Vardhman. She has also been featured on the cover of magazines Just For Women and MaaStars.
Taapsee Pannu Career
Initially, I wanted to be a full-time model and never thought I could act. As time went by, modeling became not that exciting or enjoyable as posing in front of the camera became monotonous. Also, I felt my name was not being highlighted. The name gets highlighted only in films. So I wanted to act.
Taapsee made her cinematic debut in 2010 with K. Raghavendra Rao’s romantic musical Jhummandi Naadam. Her next film Aadukalam 2011, played the role of an Anglo-Indian girl falling in love. Telugu film with Vastadu Naa Raju 2011, opposite Vishnu Manchu. Taapsee played a short role in her next release Mr. Perfect 2011. In it, she acted alongside Prabhas and Kajal Aggarwal and the film was a moderate success. She starred in a high budget film titled Veera (2011), opposite Ravi Teja and Kajal Aggarwal,
Taapsee her Bollywood debut through Chashme Baddoor where she shares the screen with Siddharth, Rishi Kapoor, Divyendu Sharma, and Ali Zafar.
Taapsee made her cinematic debut in 2010 with K. Raghavendra Rao’s romantic musical Jhummandi Naadam. Taapsee appeared alongside Amitabh Bachchan and Kirti Kulhari in Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury’s courtroom drama Pink 2016. Taapsee’s first release of 2017 was the romantic comedy Running Shaadi, followed by the naval war drama The Ghazi Attack,
She next reprised her role of Shabana Khan in Naam Shabana a spin-off of Baby 2015 with Akshay Kumar, Anupam Kher, Madhurima Tuli, and Manoj Bajpayee. Commercially, the film fared well and collected a total of ₹569 million (US$8.0 million). In her final release of the year.
Taapsee collaborated with David Dhawan in the action-comedy Judwaa 2, a reboot of 1997 iconic comedy Judwaa, about the story of twin brothers. The movie became a major commercial success with earnings of more than ₹1.35 billion (US$19 million) in India.
She began 2019 by playing a businesswoman in Sujoy Ghosh’s mystery thriller Badla, which marked her second collaboration with Amitabh Bachchan. The film became successful at the box office grossing over ₹1.3 billion (US$18 million) worldwide. Jagan Shakti-directed Mission Mangal, a space drama about the contribution of the scientists to India’s 2013 Mars Orbiter Mission.
Her last 2019 film was Tushar Hiranandani’s biopic Saand Ki Aankh, co-starring Bhumi Pednekar,
Anubhav Sinha’s female-oriented drama movie Thappad 2020, about a woman filing divorce after her husband slaps her, marked.
Taapsee’s first film release of 2020. Co-starring Pavail Gulati, it received a positive response and was moderately successful. She will next star in the murder mystery “Haseen Dillruba” opposite Vikrant Massey, the athletic drama film “Rashmi Rocket” opposite Aparshakti Khurana and the sports biopic Shabaash Mithu as cricketer Mithali Raj.
- Chashme Baddoor (2013)-Director David Dhawan. Star Ali Zafar, Siddharth, Divyendu Sharma
- Baby (2015)-Director Neeraj Pandey, stars Akshay Kumar, Rana Daggubati, Anupam Kher
- Pink (2016)-Director Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury,stars Amitabh Bachchan, Kirti Kulhari, Andrea Tariang
- Naam Shabana (2017)-Director Shivam Nair, stars Akshay Kumar, Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher
- Judwaa 2 (2017)-Director David Dhawan, stars Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Soorma (2018) – Director Shaad Ali, stars Diljit Dosanjh, Angad Bedi
- Mulk (2018) -Director Anubhav Sinha, stars Rishi Kapoor, Prateik Babbar, Rajat Kapoor
- Badla (2019) -Director Sujoy Ghosh, stars Amitabh Bachchan
- Mission Mangal (2019)-Director Jagan Shakti, stars Akshay Kumar, Vidya Balan, Sonakshi Sinha
- Saand Ki Aankh (2019) -Director Tushar Hiranandani, alongside Bhumi Pednekar
- Thappad (2020) -Director Anubhav Sinha, stars Pavail Gulati, Kumud Mishra, Ratna Pathak Shah
- Haseen Dillruba (2021)-Director Vinil Mathew, stars Vikrant Massey, Harshvardhan Rane
- Looop Lapeta (2022) – Released on Netflix
- Shabaash Mithu (2022)
- Dobaaraa (2022)- fiction thriller film directed by Anurag Kashyap.stars Taapsee Pannu and Pavail Gulati.
- Tadka (2022) – comedy-drama film directed by actor Prakash Raj, starring Nana Patekar, Ali Fazal, Shriya Saran and Tapsee Pannu.
- Blurr (2022) horror thriller film, directed by Ajay Bahl
Taapsee Pannu Upcoming Hindi Movies
Woh Ladki Hai Kahaan? (2023) -Films that have not yet been released – Hindi – Completed
“Dunki” directed by Rajkumar Hirani produced by Rajkumar Hirani and Gauri Khan. It stars Shah Rukh Khan Taapsee Pannu and Vicky Kaushal The film releases on December 22nd, 2023.
Dunki Movie Poster Shah Rukh Khan And Taapsee Pannu
Upcoming Movie-(2024)- “Phir Aayi Haseen Dillruba” Films that have not yet been released – Hindi
- Aadukalam (2011) – Dhanush, Kishore, V. I. S. Jayapalan
- Gundello Godari (2013) – Aadhi, Lakshmi Manchu, Sundeep Kishan
- Arrambam (2013) – Ajith Kumar, Arya, Nayanthara
- Kanchana 2 (2015) – Raghava Lawrence, Kovai Sarala
- Game Over (2019) – Vinodhini Vaidyanathan, Anish Kuruvilla
- Neevevaro (2018) – Aadhi Pinisetty, Ritika Singh
- Annabelle Sethupathi (2021) horror comedy film directed by Deepak Sundarrajan stars Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu
Taapsee Pannu Upcoming Tamil Movie
Jana Gana Mana (2023)- Tamil No release date announce
Alien (2023) – that have not yet been released -Tamil
- Jhummandi Naadam (2010) – Manoj Manchu, Mohan Babu, Suman
- Veera (2011) – Ravi Teja, Kajal Aggarwal, Shaam
- Daruvu (2012) – Ravi Teja, Brahmanandam, Prabhu
- Gundello Godari (2013) – Aadhi, Lakshmi Manchu, Sundeep Kishan
- Shadow (2013) – Venkatesh, Srikanth, Madhurima Tuli
- Mogudu (2011) – Gopichand, Shraddha Das
- Mishan Impossible (2022) alongside child actors
Taapsee Pannu Facts
- Taapsee Pannu was born on August 1, 1987, in New Delhi, India.
- She graduated with a degree in Computer Science Engineering from the Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology in New Delhi.
- Before entering the film industry, Taapsee worked as a software engineer.
- She made her acting debut with the Telugu film “Jhummandi Naadam” in 2010.
- Taapsee made her Bollywood debut with the film “Chashme Baddoor” in 2013.
- She has won several awards for her performances, including a Filmfare Award for Best Actress (Critics) for the film “Pink.”
- In addition to acting, Taapsee is also a trained Kathak dancer.
- Taapsee is known for being vocal about social issues and has actively supported causes such as menstrual hygiene and gender equality.
- She is also a fitness enthusiast and often shares her workout videos on social media.
- Some of Taapsee’s notable films include “Naam Shabana,” “Mulk,” “Badla,” “Saand Ki Aankh,” “Thappad,” and “Haseen Dillruba.”
We will continue to give you complete information about Taapsee Pannu and his upcoming movies, thank you.