Debut as choreographer
Debut as Actor
3 April 1973
dance choreographer, director, producer and actor
Raju Sundaram, Nagendra Prasad (Brother)
Married now Divorced Ex-wife name Ramlatha
Late Vishal, Rishi Raghavendra Deva, Adhith deva
“Vetri Vizha” (1989)
“Indhu” in 1994 Tamil
Prabhu Deva Biography & Family
Prabhu Deva was born 3 April 1973 Mysore, Karnataka, India is an Indian dance choreographer, film director, producer and actor, who has worked predominantly in Tamil, Hindi, and Telugu language films. His father Mugur Sundar, a choreographer for South Indian movies. His mother Mahadevamma. Two siblings Raju Sundaram (brother) Nagendra Prasad (brother). Prabhu’s wife Ramlatha. They had three children, but their eldest son Vishal Deva died of cancer in 2008 second is Rishi Raghavendra Deva and the third is Adhith deva.
Prabhu Deva married Ramlatha, who changed her name to Latha. They had three children, but their eldest son died of cancer in 2008. In 2010, his wife filed a petition at the family court, seeking directions against Deva from a live-in relationship with the actress Nayanthara. In 2012, Nayantara confirmed that she had ended her relationship with Prabhu Deva.
In a career spanning 25 years, he has performed and designed a wide range of dancing styles and has garnered two National Film Awards for Best Choreography. He was also awarded the Padma Shri award in 2019 for his contributions to the art. Deva first appeared as a boy playing flute in the song “Panivizhum Iravu”, from the Tamil film Mouna Ragam (1986). He later appeared as a background dancer for a song in the 1988 Tamil film Agni Natchathiram.
Prabhu Deva’s first venture as a choreographer was the Kamal Haasan starter “Vetri Vizha” (1989) when he was just 16th year old. He has since then choreographed for over 100 movies. From choreography, he went into acting. In 1999, Prabhu Deva Beginning with a series of acting roles in the 1990s and early 2000s, Prabhu Deva featured in several commercially successful films. In 2021, Deva directed Salman Khan in Radhe, a remake of the 2017 South Korean film, The Outlaws.
Prabhu Deva’s Super Hit Dancing Video Song.
1st Song: CHAL MAAR
Movie Name :- Tutak Tutak Tutiya
Starcast:- Prabhudeva, Sonu Sood, and Tamannaah.
CHAL MAAR Official Video
Available For Download on
2nd Song: Dance with real music
Movie Name: ABCD
Star; Dance with real music
Dance with real music Official Video
Available For Download on
3rd song: Muqabala Muqabala
Movie Name: Hum Se Hai Muqabala
Star: Parbhu Deva
Muqabala Muqabala Official Video
Prabhu Deva is a well-known Indian dancer, choreographer, actor, and film director. Here are some interesting facts about him:
- Prabhu Deva was born on April 3, 1973, in Mysore, Karnataka, India.
- He started his career as a choreographer in South Indian cinema in the late 1980s.
- Prabhu Deva has choreographed over 100 movies in various Indian languages including Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, and Malayalam.
- He has won several awards for his choreography including National Film Awards, Filmfare Awards, and Tamil Nadu State Film Awards.
- Prabhu Deva made his acting debut in the Tamil film “Indhu” in 1994.
- He has acted in several films in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, and Kannada languages.
- Prabhu Deva made his directorial debut with the Telugu film “Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana” in 2005.
- He has directed several successful films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi languages including “Pokkiri”, “Wanted”, and “Rowdy Rathore”.
- Prabhu Deva is also a trained classical dancer and has performed in several stage shows and concerts.
- In addition to his work in the film industry, Prabhu Deva is also a philanthropist and has established the Prabhu Deva Foundation, which provides education and healthcare services to underprivileged children in India.
We hope that you will be satisfied with the information given by us about Prabhu Deva, Hope has also enjoyed watching her dance video song.