Born = 27 July 1990
Live = New Delhi, India
Occupation = Actress
Years active = 2014–present
Kriti Sanon (born 27 July 1990) is an Indian actress who appears predominantly in Hindi films. She pursued an engineering degree from the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, after which she briefly worked as a model. Kriti Sanon won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her performance in Sabbir Khan’s action-comedy Heropanti (2014)
Kriti Sanon Movies & Music Videos
|2014||1: Nenokkadine||Sameera||Telugu film|
|2017||Bareilly Ki Barfi||Bitti Mishra|
|2018||Stree||Unnamed||Special appearance in song “Aao Kabhi Haveli Pe”|
|2019||Luka Chuppi||Rashmi Trivedi|
|2019||Kalank||Unnamed||Special appearance in song “Aira Gaira”|
|2019||Arjun Patiala||Ritu Randhawa|
|2019||Housefull 4||Rajkumari Madhu/Kriti|
|2019||Pati Patni Aur Woh||Neha Khanna||Special appearance|
|2020||Angrezi Medium||Herself||Special appearance in song “Kudi Nu Nachne De|
|2015||“Chal Wahan Jaate Hain”||Arijit Singh||Amaal Mallik|
|2017||“Paas Aao”||Prakriti Kakar, Armaan Malik||Amaal Mallik|
Kriti Sanon Awards
|2014||Vogue Beauty Awards||Face to Watch out For||N/A||Won|
|2015||South Indian International Movie Awards||Best Debut Actress (Telugu)||1: Nenokkadine||Nominated|
|Stardust Awards||Superstar of Tomorrow (Female)||Heropanti||Nominated|
|BIG Star Entertainment Awards||Most Entertaining Actor (Female)||Won|
|Screen Awards||Best Female Debut||Nominated|
|Filmfare Awards||Best Female Debut||Won|
|International Indian Film Academy Awards||Star Debut of the Year (Female)||Won|
|2016||Elle Graduates Awards||Rising Star||N/A||Won|
|2017||Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards||Future Of Fashion (Female)||N/A||Won|
|2018||HT Style Awards||Most Stylish Youth Icon (Female)||N/A||Won|
|Star Screen Awards||Nothing To Hide Award||Bareilly Ki Barfi||Won|
|Best Actor Female (Popular)||Nominated|
|Lux Golden Rose Awards||Versatile Beauty of the Year Award||Nominated|
|Breakthrough Performance of the Year||Nominated|
|Zee Cine Awards||Best Actor Female||Nominated|
|HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards||Rising Star of the Year||Won|
|International Indian Film Academy Awards||Style Icon||N/A||Won|
|2019||Vogue Beauty Awards||The beauty of The Year||N/A||Won|
|Star Screen Awards||Star Plus Baat Nayi Award||Luka Chuppi||Won|
Kriti Sanon Special Facts
Kriti Sanon is a Bollywood actress who has a lot of trend in her fonts and fonts and Kriti Sanon is an actress who has made a very good debut in Bollywood in a very short time. Today we will tell you some things related to the life of Kriti Sanon that you may not know, that is why you read it.
- Kriti Sanon was born on 27 July 1990. Her father’s name is Rahul Sanon who is a charted accountant and her mother’s name is Geeta Sanon who is a professor at Delhi University. Kriti also has a younger sister named Nupur Sanon.
- Kriti Sanon did his studies from Delhi Public Swahul Ar K Puram, after which he obtained a B-Tech degree from Electronic and Communicative from JD Institute of Information Technology, Noida.
- Kriti Sanon was very good in studies from the beginning, after finishing her studies, she was also offered two very good jobs but she refused to do because she wanted to pursue a career in modeling.
- Kriti Sanon has advertised for very big brands during his modeling career. After making a successful career in modeling, Kriti also started getting offers for films but Kriti had no experience of acting and then joined acting classes.
- Kriti made her Bollywood debut with the film Heropanti, this film is counted among the films in which both actors were new and the film was a super hit and Kriti Sanon was also honored for the film.
- After this, Kriti got an opportunity to work in Rohit Shetty Dilwale but Kriti Sanon got special recognition from the subsequent film barely ki barfi for this film Kriti Sanon was honored with the award.
The country remained with us to know the latest news related to the world and entertainment.