- Born name = Alia Advani
- DOP = 31 July 1992 (age 27)
- Place = Bombay, Maharashtra, India
- Height = 1.57 m
- Occupation = Actress
- Years active = 2014–present
- Relatives = Saeed Jaffrey (great-uncle) Ashok Kumar (step-great-grandfather)
- Marital Status = Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani On 7 February 2023,
Kiara Advani Biography
Kiara Advani’s real name is Alia Advani (born 31 July 1992), known professionally as Kiara Advani, who is an Indian actress who appears predominantly in Hindi films. After making her film debut with the 2014 poorly received comedy Fugly. Advani had her first commercial success with a brief role in the 2016 sports biopic M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story. She achieved fame with starring roles in the Telugu political drama Bharat Ane Nenu (2018) as well as the Hindi romantic drama Kabir Singh and the comedy Good Newwz (both 2019).
Kiara Advani had a lot of interest in acting since childhood. Kiara Advani was born to Jagdeep Advani, a Sindhi Hindu businessman. Kiara Advani did her initial studies in Mumbai and took her acting classes from Anupam ji’s acting classes. When Kiara was 2 years old, when she was seen on TV, first appeared with her mother in Baby Sope’s add. Kiara is currently one of the new heroines of the Bollywood industry, but looking at her family background, it is revealed that she is already in the Bollywood industry, the big actress Ashok Kumar is her step-grandfather. Kiara’s real name is Alia when she did her first film Sign, then Salman Khan asked her to change her name as Alia Bhatt is famous in the industry as Alia. Kiara’s father did not want him to acting but seeing his passion and greatness, he also supported Kiara a lot.
Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani On 7 February 2023, they married in Jaisalmer,
In an interview to Filmfare in 2019, Kiara Advani said that the name “Kiara” was inspired from Priyanka Chopra’s character of Kiara in the film Anjaana Anjaani. Actors Ashok Kumar and Saeed Jaffrey are her step-great-grandfather and great-uncle, respectively, whereas model Shaheen Jaffrey is her aunt.
Kiara Advani movies
- Fugly (2014) – Mohit Marwah, Vijender Singh, Arfi Lamba, and Jimmy Sheirgill
- M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016) – Sushant Singh Rajput, Disha Patani, and Anupam Kher
- Machine (2017) – Mustafa Burmawala
- Bharat Ane Nenu (2018) – Mahesh Babu
- Lust Stories (2018) – Vicky Kaushal
- Kalank (2019) – Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit, Aditya Roy Kapur
- Kabir Singh (2019) – Shahid Kapoor
- Good Newwz (2019) – Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Diljit Dosanjh
- Laxmii (2020) – Akshay Kumar
- Indoo Ki Jawani (2020) – Aditya Seal
- Shershaah (2022) – Sidharth Malhotra
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo (2022) – Varun Dhawan, Anil Kapoor, Neetu Singh, and Prajakta Koli
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 (2022) – Kartik Aaryan, Tabu, and Rajpal Yadav
- Govinda Naam Mera (2022)- Vicky Kaushal, Bhumi Pednekar and Kiara Advani.
- Game Changer (2023) is an Indian Telugu-language (in his Telugu debut), the film stars Ram Charan and Kiara Advani
Kiara Advani Upcoming Movies
“Satyaprem Ki Katha” is an upcoming Indian Hindi-language musical romantic drama film directed by Sameer Vidwans. Jointly produced by Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment and Namah Pictures, it stars Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani. The film is scheduled to release theatrically on 29 June 2023.
Kiara Advani career
After the success of “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story”, Kiara appeared in several other popular Bollywood films, including “Machine” (2017), “Lust Stories” (2018), and “Kalank” (2019). However, it was her role in the controversial film “Kabir Singh” (2019) that brought her mainstream success. The film was a box-office hit, but also received criticism for its portrayal of misogyny and violence against women.
In 2019, Kiara also starred in the comedy-drama “Good Newwz”, which was a critical and commercial success. She played the role of a woman who is trying to conceive a child through in vitro fertilization. Her performance in the film was praised by critics.
In 2020, Kiara starred in the horror-comedy “Laxmii”, which was released on the streaming platform Disney+Hotstar due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The film received mixed reviews, but Kiara’s performance was praised.
Kiara has several upcoming projects, including “Shershaah”, a biographical war film based on the life of army officer Captain Vikram Batra, and “Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2”, a horror-comedy film that is a sequel to the 2007 film “Bhool Bhulaiyaa”
Kiara Advani Facts
- Kiara Advani was born on July 31, 1992, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Her real name is Alia Advani. She changed her name to Kiara before entering the film industry.
- Kiara Advani’s father, Jagdeep Advani, is a businessman, and her mother, Genevieve Jaffrey, is a teacher.
- She is of mixed heritage, with her father being Sindhi and her mother being of British and Indian descent.
- Kiara Advani made her acting debut in 2014 with the film Fugly.
- She gained recognition for her role in the biopic M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, in which she played the role of Sakshi Rawat, the wife of cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- Kiara Advani has also appeared in several other popular Bollywood films, including Kabir Singh, Good Newwz, and Laxmii.
- She has received several awards for her performances, including the Best Supporting Actress award at the Zee Cine Awards and the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress.
- In addition to her acting career, Kiara Advani is also a philanthropist and has worked with several charitable organizations.
- She is active on social media and has a large following on Instagram.