Kartik Aaryan Biography
Kartik Tiwari known as Kartik Aaryan was born on 22 November 1990 in Gwalior, While still in his third year of college, Aaryan made his acting debut with Luv Ranjan’s buddy film Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2011. As he had limited financial means at that point, he lived in an apartment with 12 other aspiring actors and earned money by cooking for them. Height: 1.83 m.
Kartik Aaryan Personal Life
Both his parents are doctors; his father is a paediatrician, and his mother, Mala, is a gynaecologist. He pursued an engineering degree in biotechnology from Navi Mumbai’s D Y Patil College of Engineering, while secretly harbouring ambitions for a career in film. He has said that he would skip his classes and travel for two hours to attend auditions. He begins a modelling career while in university and after three years of unsuccessfully auditioning for films, he did an acting course from the Kreating Charakters institute. Kartik Aaryan in 2023 stle unmarried.
Kartik Aaryan Career
Kartik Aaryan made his acting debut with Luv Ranjan’s buddy film Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2011, His next film release came two years later when he collaborated once again with Ranjan and Bharucha in the romance Akaash Vani 2013, Subhash Ghai, cast him in his directorial Kaanchi: The Unbreakable 2014. The following year, Aaryan featured as a young Muslim boy who falls in love with an older woman in Tanuja Chandra’s short film Silvat, 2017. And another film Luka Chuppi 2019, a satire on live-in relationships in small-town India,
Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 emerged as a major financial success. For his performance, Aaryan won a Stardust Award for Best Actor In A Comic Role. He next starred alongside Bhumi Pednekar and Ananya Panday in the comedy “Pati Patni Aur Woh”, a remake of the 1978 film of the same name. He took on the part of a philandering husband, which was played by Sanjeev Kumar in the original film. Both Luka Chuppi and Pati Patni Aur Woh were commercially successful, each grossing over ₹1 billion (US$14 million) worldwide.
Imtiaz Ali’s romantic drama Love Aaj Kal, a spiritual successor to Ali’s 2009 film of the same name marked Aaryan’s first film release of 2020. In it he played dual roles of young men in 1990 and 2020, opposite the actresses Aarushi Sharma and Sara Ali Khan, respectively.
Aaryan was placed eighth in The Times of India’s listing of the country’s most desirable men of 2018. In 2019, he appeared in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list, ranking 67th with an estimated annual income of ₹103.8 million (US$1.5 million)
Kartik Aaryan Movie
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011) – Directed by Luv Ranjan, co-stars: Divyendu Sharma, Raayo S. Bakhirta, Nushrat Bharucha
- Akaash Vani (2013) – Directed by Luv Ranjan, co-star: Nushrat Bharucha
- Kaanchi: The Unbreakable (2014) – Directed by Subhash Ghai, co-star: Mishti
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 (2015) – Directed by Luv Ranjan, co-stars: Omkar Kapoor, Sunny Singh, Nushrat Bharucha
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety (2018) – Directed by Luv Ranjan, co-stars: Nushrat Bharucha, Sunny Singh
- Luka Chuppi (2019) – Directed by Laxman Utekar, co-star: Kriti Sanon
- Pati Patni Aur Woh (2019) – Directed by Mudassar Aziz, co-stars: Bhumi Pednekar, Ananya Panday
- Love Aaj Kal (2020) – Directed by Imtiaz Ali, co-star: Sara Ali Khan
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 (2023) – Directed by Anees Bazmee, co-stars: Kiara Advani, Tabu
- Freddy (2022) – Directed by Shashanka Ghosh. The film stars Kartik Aaryan and Alaya F.
- Shehzada (2023) – Directed by Rohit Dhawan Co-star, Kriti Sanon, Paresh Rawal, Manisha Koirala, Rajpal Yadav, Ronit Roy
- Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar (2023) – Directed by Luv Ranjan, Kartik Aaryan as Rahul (cameo), Nushrratt Bharuccha as Anya (cameo)
Satyaprem Ki Katha is an upcoming Indian Hindi-language musical romantic drama film directed by Sameer Vidwans, it stars Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani. Supporting role Gajraj Rao, Supriya Pathak The film is scheduled to release theatrically on 29 June 2023.
Kartik Aaryan Facts
- Kartik Aaryan was born on November 22, 1990, in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- His real name is Kartik Tiwari, but he changed it to Kartik Aaryan when he entered the film industry.
- Kartik Aaryan made his Bollywood debut in 2011 with the movie “Pyaar Ka Punchnama,” which was a sleeper hit.
- He gained widespread popularity with the sequel of the same movie, “Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2,” in which he played the lead role.
- Kartik Aaryan has a degree in engineering from the DY Patil College of Engineering in Navi Mumbai.
- He is known for his monologues in the “Pyaar Ka Punchnama” movies, which have become viral on social media.
- Kartik Aaryan has won several awards, including the Stardust Award for Best Actor in a Comic Role and the Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.
- He has starred in several successful Bollywood movies, including “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety,” “Luka Chuppi,” and “Pati Patni Aur Woh.”
- Kartik Aaryan is known for his charming personality and good looks, which have made him a popular youth icon.
- He has a huge fan following on social media, with millions of followers on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
We will continue to give you complete information about Karthik Aryan and his upcoming movies, thank you.