Born = 2 April 1981 (age 39)
Live = Amritsar, Punjab, India
Years active = 2007–present
Spouse(s) = Ginni Chatrath (m. 2018)
Children = They have two children – a daughter and a son.
Kapil Sharma (born 2 April 1981) is an Indian stand-up comedian, television presenter, actor, and producer known for hosting The Kapil Sharma Show. He previously hosted the television comedy shows Comedy Nights with Kapil and Family Time with Kapil.
Kapil Sharma Family
Kapil Sharma was born on April 2, 1981, in Amritsar, Punjab, India. He comes from a middle-class family and grew up in a joint family with his parents, Jeetendra Kumar Punj and Janak Rani, and his siblings, Ashok Kumar Sharma and Pooja Sharma.
Kapil Sharma married Ginni Chatrath, his longtime girlfriend, on December 12, 2018. Ginni Chatrath is an entrepreneur and has a degree in MBA. The couple has two children, a daughter named Anayra Sharma, born in December 2019, and a son named Trishaan Sharma, born in February 2021.
Kapil Sharma is very close to his family, and he often shares pictures and videos of them on social media. His father passed away in 2004 due to cancer, and he has spoken about the impact it had on his life and career. He has also credited his mother for his success and says that she has been his biggest support system throughout his life.
Kapil Sharma Career
Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon (2015) – Kapil Sharma made his Bollywood debut with this movie, in which he played the lead role. The movie was a comedy-drama and was directed by Abbas-Mustan.
Firangi (2017) – Kapil Sharma played the lead role in this historical period drama. The movie was set in the 1920s and focused on the Indian independence movement.
Bhavnao Ko Samjho (2010) – Kapil Sharma had a small role in this comedy movie. He played the character of Thakur’s son-in-law.
Apart from these movies, Kapil Sharma has also made cameo appearances in a few other Bollywood movies, such as “ABCD 2“ (2015), and Son of Manjeet Singh (2018). However, Kapil Sharma is mainly known for his work as a comedian and a television host.
“It’s My Life” is a 2020 Indian Hindi-language comedy drama film written and directed by Anees Bazmee and produced by Boney Kapoor and Sanjay Kapoor. The film stars Harman Baweja and Genelia D’Souza.
“Zwigato” upcoming is an released in theaters on March 17, 2023 Indian Hindi-language drama film directed by Nandita Das. The film presents a story of the relentlessness of life. Kapil Sharma and Shahana Goswami star as the leads in the film.
Kapil Sharma Awards
|2012||Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Actor – Comedy||Kahani Comedy Circus Ki||Won|
|2013||Comedy Nights with Kapil|
|Funniest Serial – Comedy||Comedy Nights with Kapil|
|CNN-IBN Indian of the Year||Entertainer of the Year||Kapil Sharma|
|BIG Star Entertainment Awards||Most Entertaining Comedy Show||Comedy Nights with Kapil|
|2014||Star Guild Awards||Best Comedy Show|
|2015||Sony Guild Film Awards||Promising Debut (Male)||Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon|
|2015||Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Actor (Comedy)||Comedy Nights with Kapil|
|2019||World book of Records (London)||Most viewed stand-up comedian|
|2019||Gold Awards||Best Comedy Show||The Kapil Sharma Show|
|Indian Television Academy Awards||Best Comedy Show|
Kapil Sharma Facts
Kapil Sharma is a comedian whose life story has been very insuring, Kapil from a small town has earned a lot of names in the world of comedy but today Kapil is more in news about his life’s contraption than his comedy. Today we will tell you some things related to the life of Kapil Sharma which you may not know.
- Kapil Sharma started his career as a theater artist and after graduating from Kollage, he used to teach part-time theater, during his struggle days, he has also worked in PCO and has also been a Punjabi course group violence He used to get 300 rupees for a show. In this way, Kapil struggled for 10 years and then he would do stand up comedy to make up his father’s death.
- Kapil started the comedy with a show when he was selected as Haste Raho. After this, Kapil took the violence in The Great Indian Laughter Challenge. And the selection was confirmed Kapil was the winner of that season and only after that Kapil’s career started.
- From the very beginning, Kapil has given the first status to his family. Kapil’s father had cancer, for which he had three different jobs a day, Kapil told in an interview that it was the most difficult time of his life. He was not able to get treatment of his father from the amount he earned. Kapil did not even have that much money to get a bed for his father.
- Kapil Sharma is seen every time with some good news, then he can talk with his actors, and else his family remains the priority because Kapil is still with his mother the most.
- Kapil’s show, which he was about to start, was Family Time of Kapil Sharma, in the same way, he considered a Generalist bad says that he writes news against him every time, due to which his show could not start.
I stayed with us to know the latest news related to Bollywood.