Kajal Aggarwal was born 19 June 1985 is an Indian film actress and model. She has established a career in the Tamil and Telugu film industries and has been nominated for four Filmfare Awards South.
Kajal Aggarwal Biography
Kajal Aggarwal was born and brought up in a Punjabi family settled in Bombay. Her father Vinay Aggarwal is an entrepreneur in the textile business and her mother Suman Aggarwal is a confectioner, and also Kajal’s business manager. She studied at St. Anne’s High School, fort and completed her pre-university education at Jai Hind College. She pursued her graduation in mass media, with specialization in marketing and advertising, from Kishinchand Chellaram College Kajal has a younger sister Nisha Aggarwal, an actress in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam cinema,
On 30 October 2020, Kajal Aggarwal got married with Gautam Kitchlu in a small, private ceremony in her hometown of Mumbai. She gave birth to a boy on 19 April 2022, named Neil.
Kajal Aggarwal Career
Aggarwal made her acting debut with the 2004 Bollywood film Kyun Ho Gaya Na, and had her first Telugu film release in 2007, Lakshmi Kalyanam. Kajal has filmed the Hundreds of South since 2004 and has been a box office hit, but the worldwide recognition that he received from Bollywood films, Kajal has won several awards in the South.
Kajal Aggarwal stared in the film Singham is a 2011 Indian Hindi-language action film directed by Rohit Shetty alongside Ajay Devgan which was a hit, another Hindi film Special 26, a heist drama directed by Neeraj Pandey alongside Akshay Kumar in 2013, film Special 26 2013 was also a box office success.
Kajal Aggarwal starred in the Hindi film Special 26, a heist drama directed by Neeraj Pandey alongside Akshay Kumar in 2013.
We are not telling you the names of all films in the list of all films of Kajal Aggarwal, because if we told about South and Hindi films, then the list will be very long, so we have prepared a list of only a few selected films, hope you will support us.
Kajal Aggarwal Movie
|Year||Name Of Film||Role||Director||Language|
|2004||Kyun! Ho Gaya Na||Diya’s sister||Samir Karnik||Hindi|
|2011||Singham||Kavya Bhosle||Rohit Shetty||Hindi|
|2013||Special 26||Priya Chauhan||Neeraj Panday||Hindi|
|2016||Sardaar Gabbar Singh||Arshi||K. S. Ravindra||Telugu|
|2016||Do Lafzon Ki Kahani||Jeny||Deepak Tijori||Hindi|
|2020||Mumbai Saga,||Jamuna||Sanjay Gupta||Hindi|
“Hey! Sinamika” is a 2022 Indian Tamil-language romantic comedy film directed by Brinda in her directorial debut. The film stars Dulquer Salmaan, Aditi Rao Hydari and Kajal Aggarwal.
“Ghosty” is a 2023 Indian Tamil-language comedy horror film written and directed by Kalyaan, It features Kajal Aggarwal, K. S. Ravikumar, Yogi Babu, Redin Kingsley.
“Indian 2” is an 2023 upcoming Indian Tamil-language vigilante action film directed by S. Shankar, intended as a sequel to his 1996 film Indian. The film stars an ensemble cast of Kamal Haasan, Kajal Aggarwal , Gulshan Grover, Nedumudi Venu, Siddharth , Rakul Preet Singh,”Karungaapiyam” Films that have not yet been released – Tamil – Completed
“Uma” Films that have not yet been released – Hindi – Completed.
INDIAN 2 Official Trailer | Kamal Haasan | Anirudh Ravichander | Shankar |
Kajal Aggarwal Facts
- Kajal Aggarwal was born on June 19, 1985, in Mumbai, India.
- She completed her schooling from St. Anne’s High School in Mumbai and graduated with a degree in mass media from K.C. College, Mumbai.
- Kajal made her acting debut in the 2004 Bollywood film “Kyun! Ho Gaya Na…” in a supporting role.
- She made her debut in the Telugu film industry with the film “Lakshmi Kalyanam” in 2007.
- Kajal gained popularity in the Tamil film industry with her performance in the film “Naan Mahaan Alla” in 2010.
- She has acted in several commercially successful films such as “Magadheera,” “Darling,” “Mr. Perfect,” “Businessman,” “Temper,” “Mersal,” and “Singham.”
- Kajal has won several awards for her performances, including the Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Telugu for “Brindaavanam” and the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress – South for “Thuppakki.”
- Apart from acting, Kajal is also involved in several philanthropic activities. She is the brand ambassador of the NGO “The Akshaya Patra Foundation,” which provides mid-day meals to children in government schools.
- Kajal Aggarwal is also a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- She is known for her fashion sense and has been listed several times in the “Most Desirable Women” and “Sexiest Asian Women” lists by various publications.
So stay tuned with us, we will continue to inform you about Kajal Agarwal and his movie. Thank you.