Disha Patani is Born 13 June 1992 or 27 July 1995 Baraily UP an Indian actress who works primarily in Hindi films. She began her acting career with the Telugu film Loafer 2015, opposite Varun Tej. After making her Bollywood debut in the sports biopic M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story 2016.
Disha Patani Biography
Disha Patani is born on 13 June 1992 or 27 July 1995 at Baraily UP from his parents Tanakpur, Uttarakhand. Her father, Jagadish Singh Patani is a police officer in Baraily, and her mother is a health inspector. Her elder sister, Khushboo is a lieutenant in Indian Armed Forces. She also has a younger brother, Suryansh.
Disha Patani’s very confusion on the date of birth, some believe that Disha was born on 13 June 1992 and some believe that she was born on 27 July 1995, hence everyone writes both their dates of birth.
Hot Disha Patani Bold in Reeviling Saree with Strapless Bra at Event
Disha Patani Career
Disha Patani was just the first year of computer science from Amity University Lucknow when she participated in Femina MISS India in 2013 and also made a place in First Runner Up, since then she has progressed and acted in many films one after the other.
Disha Patani began her acting career with the Telugu film Loafer 2015, opposite Varun Tej.
Patani found her commercial break with Neeraj Pandey’s M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, the film was released on 30 September 2016.
She starred in the Chinese action-comedy Kung Fu Yoga 2017, which ranks among one of the highest-grossing Chinese films of all time.
Patani acted in Baaghi 2 along with Tiger Shroff, a sequel to 2016 hit Baaghi starring Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor. Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and directed by Ahmed Khan, the film was released on 30 March 2018.
Disha’s 2020 film “Malang” romantic action thriller film directed by Mohit Suri and produced by Luv Ranjan, Ankur Garg, Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, and Jay Shewakramani. It features Aditya Roy Kapur, Anil Kapoor and Kunal Khemu in the leading roles. In March 2020, Disha Patani as item girl appeared in a song in the film Baaghi 3.
Radhe 2021 Indian Hindi-language action thriller film directed by Prabhu Deva. It stars Salman Khan, Disha Patani, Randeep Hooda and Jackie Shroff. released on 13 May 2021.
Ek Villain Returns 2022 Indian Hindi-language action thriller film written and directed by Mohit Suri. It is a sequel to his 2014 film Ek Villain. The film stars John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor, The film was released theatrically on 29 July 2022 and opened to mixed reviews from critics and performed badly at the box office.
“Yodha” 2023 is an upcoming Hindi language action thriller film directed by Sagar Ambre and Pushkar Ojha. Produced by Karan Johar under Dharma Productions, the film stars Sidharth Malhotra in the lead role, alongside Disha Patani and Raashii Khanna. scheduled for theatrical release on 7 July 2023.
“Project K” 2024 is the working of an upcoming Indian science fiction action film based on Ashwathama and Karna of Mahabharatha written and directed by Nag Ashwin. Produced by Vyjayanthi Movies. It stars Amitabh Bachchan, Prabhas, Deepika Padukone (The film marks Padukone’s debut in Telugu cinema) and Disha Patani.
Simultaneously shot in Telugu and Hindi languages. Made at an estimated budget of ₹700 crore (US$88 million), “Project K” is one of the expensive Indian films made. The film is described as the biggest film ever in the history of Indian Cinema, is scheduled to be released in cinemas on 12 January 2024.
Disha Patani Facts
- Disha Patani was born on June 13, 1992, in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- She started her acting career with the Telugu film Loafer (2015), opposite Varun Tej.
- She made her Bollywood debut in the sports biopic M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016), where she played the role of the cricketer’s girlfriend, Priyanka Jha.
- Disha Patani is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer and has also trained in contemporary dance.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and often posts workout videos and photos on her social media handles.
- Disha Patani is the face of several popular brands in India, including Calvin Klein, Pepsi, and Cadbury Dairy Milk.
- In 2019, she starred in the blockbuster film Bharat, alongside Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif.
- She has a huge fan following on social media, with over 50 million followers on Instagram.
- Disha Patani participated in Femina MISS India in 2013 and also made a place in First Runner Up.
- She was named the 2020 Brand Ambassador of the Year at the ET Brand Equity Awards.
So stay tuned with us even further, we will keep you informed about Disha Patani and his upcoming films, thank you.