Diana Penty born 2 November 1985 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to a Parsi father and a Konkani Christian mother, is an Indian actress who works predominantly in Hindi films. She has a brother named Timothy Penty. She began her modelling career in 2005. Her acting debut with the romantic comedy film Cocktail (2012),
Diana Penty Biography
Diana Penty born 2 November 1985 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to a Parsi father and a Konkani Christian mother, is an Indian actress who works predominantly in Hindi films. She has a brother named Timothy Penty.
Diana Penty completed her schooling at St. Agnes High School in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She then went on to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Mass Media from St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai. During her college days. Diana Penty’s height is approximately 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm).
Diana Penty Career
Diana Penty is an Indian model and actress who was born on November 2, 1985, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She began her career as a model and gained popularity as a top model in the Indian fashion industry before transitioning to acting. She was actively involved in modeling and also did a few commercials. After completing her education.
Diana made her acting debut in the Bollywood film “Cocktail” in 2012, where she played the lead role of Meera Sahni, a shy and introverted Indian girl who falls in love with two men. Her performance in the film was well-received by critics and audiences, earning her a nomination for the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
After “Cocktail,” Diana appeared in a few more Bollywood films, including “Happy Bhag Jayegi” (2016), “Lucknow Central” (2017), and “Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran” (2018). She also made her web series debut with the Amazon Prime Video series “The Family Man 2” in 2021.
Apart from acting, Diana has also been associated with several social causes and charities. She has been a part of campaigns for animal welfare, education, and women’s rights.
Diana Penty has been recognized for her work in the Indian entertainment industry and has received several awards and nominations, including the Vogue Beauty Awards for Fresh Face (2012) and Best Actress in a Comedy Role (2016) for “Happy Bhag Jayegi.”
Diana Penty Filmography
- Cocktail (2012) – Co-stars: Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone; Director: Homi Adajania
- Happy Bhag Jayegi (2016) – Co-stars: Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal, Jimmy Shergill; Director: Mudassar Aziz
- Lucknow Central (2017) – Co-stars: Farhan Akhtar, Gippy Grewal, Ronit Roy; Director: Ranjit Tiwari
- Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran (2018) – Co-stars: John Abraham, Boman Irani; Director: Abhishek Sharma
- Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi (2018) – Co-stars: Sonakshi Sinha, Jimmy Shergill, Ali Fazal; Director: Mudassar Aziz
- Khandaani Shafakhana (2019) – Co-stars: Sonakshi Sinha, Varun Sharma; Director: Shilpi Dasgupta
- Shiddat (2021) – Co-stars: Sunny Kaushal, Radhika Madan, Mohit Raina; Director: Kunal Deshmukh
- Khaali Peeli (2020) – Co-stars: Ishaan Khatter, Jaideep Ahlawat; Director: Maqbool Khan
- Mumbai Diaries 26/11 (2021) – Co-stars: Konkona Sen Sharma, Mohit Raina; Director: Nikkhil Advani
Diana Penty Upcoming Movie
“Bloody Daddy” (2023) is an upcoming Indian Hindi-language action thriller film directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and produced by Jio Studios featuring Shahid Kapoor, Sanjay Kapoor, Diana Penty, scheduled to be released on 9 June 2023.
“Adbhut” (2023) stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Diana Penty, Shreya Dhanwanthary and Rohan Mehra”. Sabbir Khan’s Adbhut. Films that have not yet been released.
Diana Penty Malayalam Movie
“Salute” is a 2022 Indian Malayalam-language crime thriller film, directed by Rosshan Andrrews alonside Dulquer Salmaan
Diana Penty Facts
- Diana Penty began her career as a model and was a successful top model in India before she started acting in Bollywood movies.
- She made her acting debut in the 2012 movie “Cocktail” and received a nomination for the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
- Diana is known for her simple yet elegant fashion sense and has been named as one of the most stylish actresses in Bollywood.
- She has walked the ramp for some of the biggest fashion designers in India and has been the face of many popular brands.
- Diana is a fitness enthusiast and follows a strict workout regime to maintain her physique.
- She has been associated with several social causes and charities, including animal welfare, education, and women’s rights.
- Diana Penty is a talented artist and enjoys painting in her free time.
- She is a foodie and loves trying out different cuisines.
- Diana has won several awards for her work in Bollywood, including the Vogue Beauty Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Role for her performance in “Happy Bhag Jayegi.”
- Despite her success, Diana Penty prefers to keep her personal life private and away from the media spotlight.
We hope you are satisfied with the information about Diana Penty…