Born = 5 January 1986 (age 34)
Nationality = Indian
Occupation = Film Actress producer
Years active = 2005–present
Spouse(s) = Ranveer Singh (marrid. 2018)
Parent(s) = Prakash Padukone (father)
Website = deepikapadukone.com
Deepika Padukone is an Indian film actress and producer. One of the highest-paid actresses in India, her accolades include three Filmfare Awards. She features in listings of the nation’s most popular personalities, and Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2018.
Deepika Padukone is one of the top actresses of Bollywood, who keeps hype about every film, in addition to her iconic film characters, real-life
Deepika has kept her perspective on very strong things which makes her very different from other female actresses. This article will tell you some things related to Deepika Padukone that you may not know.
Deepika Padukone Back Story
- Deepika Padukone was born in Denmark but when she was a few months old, her family shifted to India. Deepika spent her childhood in Bangalore where her father was a professional badminton player and her mother Deepika, a travel agent, was born in Revil. Did that the atmosphere of his family was very disturbing where he had to wake up at five o’clock every day to practice badminton. Deepika Padukone has played badminton up to the national level, but he never felt that becoming a badminton player is the sai goal of his life.
- Deepika Padukone never wanted to play badminton, but her father and grandfather had a Puranic record in Badminton, so there was no reason for them not to. Then came the time in the life of Deepika Padukone in the days of three days, where he started getting into the fashion industry, during his college, he started modeling and he got a chance to walk the ramp in a very big show.
- Changes in Deepika Padukone’s life came when she was chosen for Kingfisher’s Calendar Girl, and her photoshoot became popular everywhere in those days. After this, Deepika started getting many AIDS offers and during this time the biggest turning point of her life came when she was seen in the song Himesh Reshammiya (Naam Hai Tera). Everyone will remember how popular this song was and everyone wants to know This girl is Angle.
Deepika Padukone Film Carrer
- After doing a lot of fire and music videos, Deepika Padukone started getting offers from South Industry where her Paheli movie was named Aishwarya, in this film, Deepika’s role was just of love interest and Deepika considered it her life’s best performance because at that time she Acting was not very extreme, after this film, Deepika joined Acting School.
- After passing from acting school, Deepika Padukone gave auditions for many films, one of which was an audition for the film Om Shanti Om, Fara Khan was looking for a new actress and Deepika found him perfect for this role.
- Deepika Padukone was being cast alongside Shah Rukh Khan in his Paheli film and this too is like a dream for a new actress. Even before the release of Om Shanti Om, there was so much emphasis on the film that Deepika had already become very popular, after which she never looked back.
Deepika Padukone In 2019
Deepika Padukone has done 3 movies first Chhapaak– (10 Jan 2020), second 83- (10 Apr 2020) and third Sapna Didi Biopic- (2020) Stay tuned for the latest news.