Arvind Kejriwal: Delhi Is Ready To Re-Open Now: You are going to tell a piece of very important news to all of us and this can be very good news for the Delhiites because the Delhi government decided that the Delhi government offices will be opened. The Chief Minister of Delhi, Shri Arvind Kejriwal has said that the Central Government has called the entire Delhi a Red Zone, keeping in mind the caution that he has spoken, Delhi will be opened. Let us know what the caution will be spelled in Delhi, every citizen should read the full article.
Arvind Kejriwal Ji said that in the last two days a lot of thinking has been done on the subject of what exemption to keep in Delhi and what should not be exempted, and then it has now been decided that the exemption has been allowed by the central government all over Delhi. Keeping the concession in mind, the Delhi government is going to open Delhi. All this information has been told to you below.
Arvind Kejriwal: Delhi Is Ready To Re-Open Now
1. Surrey government offices will be opened in Delhi in a few days, but those government offices will be opened which is for the services of the public, while the rest of the government offices will get 33%.
2. All private offices will be opened in a few days, but this office can also call only 33% of the people, more people can be fined for calling them.
3. The things that are not being allowed in Delhi right now are travel, airline services, train services, and Delhi’s metro will be closed as well as Delhi’s egg-settled buses will also be closed.
4. During the next two weeks, services related to school, college, coaching institute, and all education-related services will remain closed for teachers as well as for children, and hotels and restaurants will also be closed.
5. Places, where people are very crowded such as Cinema Hall and Amusement Park of Delhi, will be closed well, for the employees working there.
6. The journey by auto rickshaw or taxi will be closed and the religious institutions in Delhi, Surrey will remain closed.
7. From 7 o’clock in the evening to 7 o’clock in the morning, the house will remain closed, if there is any medical problem, then they will be allowed but will remain closed for the common people.
8. Those who are more than 65 years of age, who have any other disease, who is a proud woman or children younger than 10 years are the people of these thieves who have to stay in the house because they spread corona quickly.
9. All the people working in the house such as laborers, sweepers, dhobis, working in the house, all these people are being allowed to work on behalf of the central government.
10. All the shops, clothes shops or food shops and Surrey Bazaars which are big markets in Delhi will be closed, they are not allowed to open.
The remaining hardware services such as those that fix electronic goods, which repair mobile phones, will remain open. All those who are going to get filled up in Delhi are allowed to go for some work, not too many people are standing together and their issues will get tired and you will have to take some documents with you if you are on your bike or car. You will have to take the cart along with that paper. Arvind Kejriwal Ji’s decision to open this Lokdhon in Delhi is going to be very good for many people, but leave from Stay Safe because if no other corona patient is seen from Delhi then Delhi will be fully opened. The country remained with us for the latest news related to the world and entertainment.